Thread: The new FIFA 2022

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

The new FIFA 2022

Hey guys!

What do you think about the new FIFA 2022?

I am considering buying it for my two sons, who love to play! But are there any huge changes in the graphics?

All the huge tranfers are of course really nice to have up to date, but besides these I am wondering if the new version is much better or pretty much the same as 2021.

Australia. Home of Mount Panorama, Bathurst
    Platform
    PS4
    From my personal perspective, with games that release on a yearly basis (like Fifa), you're not really gonna see that many massive changes between one title and the following installment. Unless the developer makes some very big and bold decisions. I think you'll see bigger changes if you buy them every 4-5 years or so. I have Fifa 12 and Fifa 16, and there were big changes i noticed between those 2 titles. Granted, one was on PS3 and one was on PS4, but still.
    Best i can say is read some reviews on Fifa 22, and if it sounds too similar to the previous game, then give it a pass and stay with Fifa 21.
    And i doubt there would be a huge jump in graphical quality between the two.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Womp83 View Post
    From my personal perspective, with games that release on a yearly basis (like Fifa), you're not really gonna see that many massive changes between one title and the following installment.
    Especially when the publisher is EA.
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips
    The following user likes this Post: Womp83

Platform
    PS4
    ^ Lol

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Thanks for your input!

I have read that there are huge changes if you go from ps4 to ps5, when you play fifa22. Due to the delivery problems we probably all face, I do not have a ps5 yet.
    The following user likes this Post: Womp83

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehpoulsen View Post
    Thanks for your input!

I have read that there are huge changes if you go from ps4 to ps5, when you play fifa22. Due to the delivery problems we probably all face, I do not have a ps5 yet.
    They say that FIFA wants EA to pay them much more money than EA pays today. I stumbled upon news about 1 bl dollars. Iа that is true then we may not wait for this game after all.

Rookie
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I think the last good fifa was fifa 16

Platform
    PS4
    ^ I enjoyed Fifa 16 quite a lot. Had many great close matches online with a friend of mine.
    You never know, next year's installment might just be called EA Soccer/Football '23..