Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The new FIFA 2022

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    In my opinion they have changed the gameplay, as they have added several new features and gamestyles

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I do not think that an evolution is necessary, as FIFA is one of the most successful games in the world. An evolution is always risky, so why take such a risk, when everything overall runs smoothly?

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    I think itís the best FIFA so far.

However, the AI is a joke.

On harder difficulties you virtually never get the ball back.

AI takes at most 3 touches maximum before they pass.

Also, the same goals are scored every single time.

Went back to PES 21 and itís so refreshing having AI play the ball around and attempt to dribble.

Iíll use my ten hours and that will be me.

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Fifa 22 is 40% off on Steam less than 2 months after release, to me that's a clear sign the game isn't selling well.

Platform
    PC
    I heard the PC version of FIFA '22 didn't get all of the same enhancements as the new consoles. I haven't played in a while though, I probably sank more time into FIFA '98 than any others, followed by 2008.

MB Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390 // CPU Intel i9 9900K // RAM Corsair Vengeance RGP Pro 32GB DDR4 @3200MHz // GPU Gigabyte nVidia 1080 Ti // M.2 NVME SSD Samsung 960 EVO 2TB // SSD Samsung 850 Evo 1TB

CPU Cooler NZXT Kraken x62 280mm AIO // Case Fractal Design Define R6 Type C // Display ASUS PG34Q 34" 3440x1400 100Hz G-SYNC LCD // Speakers Logitech Z5500-D 5.1ch // OS Windows 10 Pro x64// Build Default Parameters

VR Oculus Rift CV1 // Wheel Fanatec CSR Elite // Pedals Fanatec Clubsport // Shifter Thrustmaster TH8RS with InterfaceOne wheel adapter // Head Tracking TrackIR v4 // Audio Transducer ButtKicker Gamer v2.0 //

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I’ll never figure out this game. Felt good my first 10 games of WL going 7-3. Every game felt like my players were making runs and making the passes I wanted, everything was cohesive. Then I go on to lose my last 10 games. Passes are going no where near my desired location. Goalie is trying out for a role in the new Matrix move dodging ever shot at him as possible. Doesn’t matter how I change my tactics/formations. Players get bullied off the ball. Suddenly Werner goes from 90+ pace to 75. Messi goes from being the GOAT to a bronze card. Just gonna give all my games away next weekend and not even bother with this crap.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by beckem View Post
    EA has therefore not changed the gameplay of FIFA since FIFA20. What are they waiting for to bring evolution to the game, to make the gameplay more successful, especially now that we are on next gen?
    It does change.
    If you do play manager career you'll note many changes

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Thanks

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Follow the link below to receive information and new FIFA 22 trailers

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

FIFA

I think they will reach a new level only when FIFA virtual reality comes into use. Until then it will be the same, with the same game mechanics