Thread: GTE and LMP cars not showing

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

GTE and LMP cars not showing

Hi all,

I have an odd one. I bought all the DLC, but only parts of it are available to select. Specifically the LMP and GTE vehicles seem to be missing.

I have screenshots of my enabled DLC, what I see in PC2 and the files, but I cannot post them here as it says I need a moderator to do so, which is a bit odd since step 3 of the instructions for raising an issue specifically state to post screenshots. Am I posting in the wrong section?

I tried the following:

1. uninstall, then reinstall
    2. verify file integrity
    3. deleted Documents/Project Cars 2
    4. unticked all DLC, opened PC2, closed PC2, ticked the DLC one by one, opening PC2 after and checking

The last one showed that the DLC was removed from the list, but I never see any GTE of LMP cars.

Any suggestions welcome!

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Just to add on the above, here is a text version of the DLC that is showing 'in library':

PROJECT CARS 2 - FERRARI ESSENTIALS PACK DLC 11 Sep, 2018
    PROJECT CARS 2 SPIRIT OF LE MANS PACK DLC 5 Jun, 2018
    PROJECT CARS 2 PORSCHE LEGENDS PACK DLC 5 Mar, 2018
    PROJECT CARS 2 FUN PACK DLC 19 Dec, 2017
    PROJECT CARS 2 SEASON PASS 21 Sep, 2017

Other than some of the DLC not showing up for selection, the game runs fine.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Figured it out. I was being dumb and had a 'motorsport preset' selected for GT.... just completely missed it....

Platform
    PC
    A few questions:

1. Where are you looking for the classes, in Custom Event/Race Weekend?

2. Did you make sure there are no Motorsport Filters enabled?

Next, you can provide a screenshot by placing the screenshot in some image hosting site like https://imgbb.com/. Don't post the full link. Remove the "Https" part of the link so it will post as text. The folks here are smart enough to know how to add the prefix to load the image.
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips
    The following user likes this Post: GeekyDeaks

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Hi Mahjik,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Apologies, I did try to post a response earlier today, but it didn't show up for some reason. You were correct on the second point, and I had inadvertently set a motorsport filter to GT at some point and simply didn't notice it until this morning when I revisited the problem.

Cheers!
    The following user likes this Post: Mahjik

Only one car in the GTE class is DLC, the Porsche 911 RSR, so I'd guess it has nothing specifically to do with DLC if you see no GTE class. Likewise you should be seeing LMP1, LMP2, LMP3 and LMP900 which are all non DLC (the LMP1 2016 is part of the Le Mans pack)

Ryzen R7 3800X - Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite - 16Gig DDR4 (Ballistix Elite 3600) - ZOTAC GTX1080Ti FE with EVGA Hybrid Cooler - iiiyama ProLite B2783QSU - Oculus Rift CV1 - Samsung 860 250G SSD, WD 6T Black, WD 2T Black, OCZ 120G Vertex 2 SSD, LiteOn iHAS122 DVD-RW - Creative 5.1 speaker system - Logitech G19 - Gigabyte GM-M6880X Gaming Mouse - Fanatec CSL Elite + Formula V2 + CSP V3 + SSH Shifter - Windows 10 Pro (64 bit).

Second machine used for additional testing. Ryzen R5 3600X - Asus Prime X570-P - 32G DDR4 (Crucial Ballistix 3200) - EVGA RTX2060 - iiyama Prolite E2607WS - Oculus Rift CV1 - W10 Pro (64 bit) - xbox360 pad or Logitech DFP (all at stock speeds)

HTPC - For testing of Steam Big Picture Mode (Hopefully from Media Portal 2) - i5-4590S - ASUS H81M-C - 8G DDR3 PC-10666 - Gigabyte GTX1050Ti - Windows 10 Home (64 bit) - xbox360 pad

YouTube channel - My attempt at a PC2 Career - a work in progress! - Trying other other racing content

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Hey guys, really sorry but my posts don't seem to be showing. I'm guessing you probably won't see this one either.....

My problem was pretty trivial and just me blind as a bat. I totally missed that there was a motorsport filter enabled.

Cheers!
    The following user likes this Post: Mahjik

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Hi both, my posts are still not showing. Really, really sorry about this. Makes me look like a completely ignorant idiot..... if these ever do show up, thanks for responding....

Platform
    PC
    Posts will appear now, sorry GD, got caught up with all the spam.

MB Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390 // CPU Intel i9 9900K // RAM Corsair Vengeance RGP Pro 32GB DDR4 @3200MHz // GPU Gigabyte nVidia 1080 Ti // M.2 NVME SSD Samsung 960 EVO 2TB // SSD Samsung 850 Evo 1TB

CPU Cooler NZXT Kraken x62 280mm AIO // Case Fractal Design Define R6 Type C // Display ASUS PG34Q 34" 3440x1400 100Hz G-SYNC LCD // Speakers Logitech Z5500-D 5.1ch // OS Windows 10 Pro x64// Build Default Parameters

VR Oculus Rift CV1 // Wheel Fanatec CSR Elite // Pedals Fanatec Clubsport // Shifter Thrustmaster TH8RS with InterfaceOne wheel adapter // Head Tracking TrackIR v4 // Audio Transducer ButtKicker Gamer v2.0 //

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza5 View Post
    Posts will appear now, sorry GD, got caught up with all the spam.
    No worries! I just thought I was doing something daft again Thanks for sorting it out!